Eagle Automobile Manufactory, Fukuoka City, 1935-50
The parent company of Eagle Automotive, which is Fujitsubo Motor Industry, still exists and has a good corporate history write-up on their web site at this link.
The 1935 Eagle initially used an Italian MV engine in a frame and running gear made by Fujito Motors (藤壺モータース ), which is now called Fujitsubo Motor Industry. This was developed into their own engine design, but production was very limited. Immediately post war, Eagle Automobile was formed in 1945 and began to develop a copy of the German DKW 125cc 2 stroke. This new 2 stroke version was also called the Eagle (イーグル号), but was 150cc, and it was exhibited at the Osaka Auto show in 1949. About 400 of these were made before production stopped in 1950.