Suzuki Sales Brochures
The best place on the internet to check out Suzuki brochures is the excellent site operated by Jarmo Haapamäki at 'All Suzuki's Ever Made'. My focus is quite a bit more narrow than Jarmo's, and what I offer here is a selection of T/GT Suzuki brochures scanned in either by myself, by Glenn Reay in the UK or by the many others who have shared material with me from around the globe. These will be continuously added to over time.
- Scan of a U.S.Suzuki Corporation brochure from 1963, supplied by Chip Miller.
- An ad from the December 1966 issue of Motorcycle Mechanics, and some Suzuki T20 material.
- 1967 Model Range, showing the pre-production T500.
- Another ad from the magazines John Shaw in Calgary lent me. These ones were in the May 1968 issue of Motorcycle Mechanics.
- 1969 Model Range, showing the T500.
- 1971R Model Range showing the pre-production GT550R
- 1972JK Model Range, including sales brochures on the GT380J, GT550J and GT750J Model, along with scans of Radco material provided Kevin Furness.
- 1973K Model Range, including sales brochures on the GT380K, GT550K and GT750K Model
- 1974K Model Range, including sales brochures on the GT380L, GT550L and GT750L Model
- 1975M Model Range, including sales brochures on the GT380M, GT550M and GT750M Model
- 1976A Model Range, including sales brochures on the GT380A, GT550A and GT750A Model
- 1977B Model Range, including sales brochures on the GT550B and GT750B Model
- 1978C Model Range, including sales brochures on the GT380C
- A lot of additional information and GT750 specific information is available in the Field Guide to the GT750. The link takes you to the index.
- Likewise, additional information is also available in the Field Guide to the GT550 , as well as the Field Guide to the T/GT500 .
- And this is a link to a section on the Patroller versions.